Monday, July 14, 2008

YAY for aerobics!



This weekend was great having Russell off and all to myself. We tested out several restaurants to see which ones we will want to go to in the future. We found a good Mexican restaurant as well as good BBQ [which is a must if you know my husband :)]. We explored the surrounding towns and did a little hiking on Saturday. Yesterday we checked out Westside Baptist Church of Waynesville. We loved the pastor's message. It was on how most people don't fear God anymore through our actions [gossip, grudges, tithes, etc] It was a challenge to the congregation on an issue we believe in. As far as I know we will continue attending this church while we are in Missouri. It was exciting to find a church so quickly. We asked around to find out what sorts of activities they have for women, since I have some ;) time to fill. I was excited to hear that they do aerobics every week day morning in the gym at church. I was wondering how/where I would work out here bc there is a lack of gyms. I went and really enjoyed it this morning bc we not only got a good work out, but we also did some bible study.

I am also going to start working on my Russell/Claire scrapbook which I am like 2 years behind in. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up before we get home :) I also had a good catch-up conversation with Courtney which was refreshing.

I also got to bug my Oldest sister Adriana for more information on what her engagement ring looks like. She is now officially [she has a ring now] engaged to Matthew as of this past Friday night. My sisters are getting married only a few months apart, Bonnie this September, and Adriana this December or March...it's CRAZY! We are now almost all married :)

I'm off to make dinner and wash dishes WOO HOO!

C

1 comment:

The Roberts' said...

yay for the update!! :-)