Monday, July 21, 2008

let's get a little mud on tires...



This weekend we just spent lots of time together. During the week we don't really get quality time, so we catch up on the weekends. On Saturday morning our landlord offered to let us borrow one of their atv's. We had lots of fun, got stuck in the mud, and un-stuck getting covered in the process :)
That afternoon while relaxing, we had the food network on [per usual] and were inspired by the pillsbury bakeoff to make a loaded baked potato pizza. It was WONDERFUL! We used frozen bread dough, and just plain frozen broccoli instead, and loved it. We went to the commisary on post to get our ingredients, also so I could familiarize myself with it, since I had yet to go. We found a cheap table-top charcoal grill, and so of course Russell had to have it :)
Sunday after church we relaxed and put Russell's grill together. He grilled us some yummy steaks for dinner.
Every Monday morning at aerobics is 'bootcamp' last week I didn't realize how hard it was, but today left my arms feeling like limp noodles! Whew, guess I'll be ready for my sisters' weddings :)

C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, good to catch up with your life. Sounds like God has you in a quiet place for awhile. I'll be praying you make the most of it and get lots of great time with Him. So exciting you found a church so soon. That should help immensely! Have a wonderful day.

Lauren said...

ah how much fun! I think I would love driving those around. I always have the Food Network on too! Although recently HGTV has been taking over just a little bit... ;)