Wednesday, September 24, 2008

and they lived happily ever after...







Bonnie and Russ got married this weekend. It was a beautiful wedding, the weather was sunny, and the venue gained power the day before the wedding, so we all stayed cool :)

My sweet hubby was able to be there for the rehearsal and actual wedding, but unfortunately had to leave before the reception :( There was a surprisingly large turnout with all the extenuating circumstances, which was great. It was a wonderful celebration for my sister and new brother, now we have two Russell's in the family! The day had its dramas as well. One of the bridesmaids zippers broke, and my mom [the quickest hand with a needle and thread] was sewing her into the dress 45 minutes before the ceremony. The flower girl repeatedly showed the audience her cute panties during the ceremony...never a dull moment. This wedding will probably be the most memorable of the family, if only because of everything that initially went wrong, though all turned out beautifully :)


I am now back in Missouri with my baby, and doing laundry, cooking, cleaning, etc. Trying to be a good wifeums and make up for leaving my baby for 2 weeks by himself...
ps I am still no good at uploading pictures to my blog. Check my FB for more :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I'm so glad all finally went well. I'm sure it's good to be done with the drama and home with your man.

toto said...

Please work!