Friday, September 19, 2008

wedding weekend

Well, thanks all of you for your prayers and concerns. My family has had power for about a day and a half, Praise the Lord. We are ready for the wedding, I believe we have now run all the last minute errands [other than the ones that inevitably come up at the very last minute!]. The venue still does not have power, so keep praying for that. They have wired several generators so that there will at least be fans. They decided they did not want the wedding/reception to be outside because of the heat. I think we all [especially Bonnie and Russ] are just ready for this wedding to happen. Hopefully the next wedding in the family won't be so stressful!

We have had several friends of the family [Karin Monson, Jill Kendall, Diane Parnell, etc] that have been SUCH a big help. Calling people, offering to do anything that needs to be done.

My sweet husband will be here in 25 hours and I am just THRILLED! :)

C

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Bonnie has been on my heart... I know she has waited too long for this day to get here. I know that it will be a beautiful day!

I miss you sweet Claire. I can't wait for the four of us to go to dinner! <3 love you

Lauren said...

I'll be thinking of y'all this weekend :) :)

Becky and Patrick said...

definitely praying for the weekend. i know wedding planning is stressful enough without changing the date!! i'm sure it will be BEAUTIFUL!