Wednesday, January 7, 2009

God is good!!!

We appreciate all of your prayers concerning our job[less] situation. I felt that ya'll should know that our prayers have been answered!!! RUSSELL HAS A JOB!!!!

He went in for an interview on this past Monday around 2. He got a really good feeling from the interviewer. Two hours later he had recieved an official offer in an e-mail, he faxed it in, and starts work on Monday January 19th. Once he has actually started working I will mention more details.

This is probably jumpping the gun, but we are going to go look at houses with a realtor today....you' ve gotta dream right ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! Hope you have fun looking at those houses!

Unknown said...

Yay! How exciting!

Lauren said...

I'm so glad to hear this news! And I'm happy to read an update on your life :)

Lindsee Lou said...

I am so sorry I never texted you back, Monday was kind of crazy being the first day back and all. But, know that I am THRILLED for him. Just thrilled! I know this is a long time coming and y'all appreciate it even more now! Love you both! Congrats to your sweet man and I hope y'all had fun looking at homes! :)