Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BIG NEWS!!!

After over a week since Russell and I put in our original offer, we just now [4:45 on Tuesday afternoon] got word from our realtor that our offer was accepted. WE HAVE A CONTRACT ON A HOUSE!!!! As long as everything stays on schedule we will close on the house on February 27th, just 4.5 weeks from now. We are THRILLED!!! This house is everything and more we would've wanted for our first house. I'll post pictures and more details later.

Thanks for all your prayers!!

love
C

5 comments:

Lindsee said...

I somehow got your text way after it was sent! However, I AM SO THRILLED for y'all. This is so exciting! Praise the Lord!

P.S. My verification word is "rednest". Hmmm. Maybe your "nest" will be red inside! Ha!

Unknown said...

Yahooo!! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see pics!

Jaclyn said...

Yay!! SO great...I want to see ots and lots of pictures!!!!

Becky and Patrick said...

yay! so fun!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! So excited for you. And thank you, thank you, thank you again for loving on my kids and living life with them while were were gone. You are wonderful! Hope you had a good date with Russell.