Saturday, October 25, 2008

oh those Cypress loves

This week Russell and my days have consisted of applying for jobs, working out, eating, and sleeping. PRETTY boring in our opinion. So, on Thursday when both Lindsee and Jen had the day off I jumped at the chance to hang out and catch up with my sweet friends :) We had ourselves some yummy Olive Garden [since we love it, and since Grant (Jen's husband) and Russell are not the biggest fans of Olive Garden]. This was a picture that took about 5 tries to take, as we awkwardly all squished onto a bench while we waited to be seated.


This is us seated after filling our stomachs with bread sticks, salad, diet cokes, and our meals :) MMMM MMMM!

JENNY!

After our gabfest/food fest, the off-center picture this precious lady took for us.

After Olive Garden, we headed to the Martins house to see Jen's adorable niece Grace Parker. She entertained us for quite a while. She loves to dance and give high fives, it makes me want to be an aunt to be around kids like Grace :) After chatting with Cheryl and Jaclyn [Jen's mom and sister], we went back to Lindsee's house where Lind's and my cars were. We encountered sweet Dana and her people ;) at the Eddy's and enjoyed chatting with her and venting about the corruption of kids these days ;)

Later on Thursday night I was in a picture taking mood still and was snapping pictures of our almost 4 month old puppy Cupcake. Here she is nibbling on her bunny stuffed animal.

Friday afternoon we had a ball playing with the dogs in the yard, the weather was great, and Russell is a kid at heart and loves to run around the yard with them. Towards the end of the afternoon, I convinced Russell to let me shove him into the freezing pool. It was hilarious! Cupcake normally likes water, but fell into the pool accidentally when my mom had her back turned, so yesterday, while she was curious about what Russell was doing in the water, every time he went underwater and then rushed to the surface, she would run away. It was HILARIOUS!

Last night, cause we were hankering for cheap pizza and the yummy cinnamon rolls, Mom, dad, Russell, and I went to Cici's pizza for dinner. It was a yummy indulgence that I recommend for all to take every now and then :) After dinner Lindsee came over to meet Cupcake and we just hung out and relaxed.

5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Such cute pictures!! You are all so pretty :)
I had so much fun catching up with you! I will be looking for you today at the fall festival!

Greg Despres said...

Hey Claire,

Tell Russ that I have contacted a potential job opening for him in HR and they are hiring entry level positions. Please have him send me his resume ASAP!

It was great seeing you and Russ yesterday...

Lindsee said...

I love that I have my girls back! :) Love you!

Jenny said...

Love you! Such fun pics :)

Adam & Emily said...

Sweet Claire,

I want to come over and hang out and go to Olive Garden with you girls:). I'm so excited about all the fun times ya'll can have. I'll be in H-town the beginning of December, we NEED a girl reunion!