Sunday, November 16, 2008

The A&M vs OU weekend

This fateful weekend that we went to Aggieland to see a game, the only one of the season, and it just had to be the OU game...a game we knew we would lose. And LOSE we did. We still love our Aggies, but we aren't really that proud of their playing this year...case in point yesterdays loss to BAYLOR....Baylor people, I mean seriously! The church I grew up in, as well as the church that Russell and I are currently attending has an annual A&M tailgate. Sweet Karin and Greg Monson have been in charge since Matthew [their oldest son ] and I started school, and cause they still have two kids going there [luckily for the rest of us!] this uber fun tailgate occurs annually. This is a picture of Russell and I before the game, while enjoying conversation and BBQ :)


A very small picture of a lot of the 'kids'. And ya'll , I just have to be honest and say other than the few bunched right around me, I don't even recognize some of these people. I know they were at the tailgate, but I don't know them from Adam!

CHEESE!!! Being silly with my girls Lindsee and Kirsten :)
With my Lindsee Lou Love ;)

I am sad to say that this is it of the cute blog worthy pictures, and am also sad that I don't have any pics snapped of me and my cute padres...though I think Karin took one, so I'll have to see if I can snag a copy...

I would love to tell you that being the dedicated Aggie Alum that I am ;) I sat [cause alums get to SIT!] and cheered the Aggies on to that horrible defeat, but alas I did not. Mom and I decided that we really didn't want to go to such a hopeless game, that we got rid of our tickets and let Russell and dad go on their own :) I mean really, we just go to the football games for the socializing anyways. SO, mom, Lindsee, and I just chatted it up all 4 hours the game was going on, which in my opinion was time well spent, cause they are wise and I love em :)

No comments: