Monday, August 18, 2008

365 wonderful days!

1 year ago God made me the luckiest girl when I got to marry my best friend Russell Brandon Lambert. I have been Mrs. Lambert for one of many years to come. Russell has been such a blessing to me, and I believe we are the best people we can be when we are together. Our personalities and spiritual gifts compliment each others. We challenge and encourage one another every day. Everyone tells you the first year is the hardest. If this is the hardest it will be, then I'm SO ready :) Every day has been an adventure with Russell. Our ministry, Moving, the Army, uncertainty, LOVE, yet knowing it is all in God's plan for us. I wouldn't change where I am even though I am so far away from friends and family, I am with the one I was made for.

I also want to wish a happy 34th anniversary to my sweet parents. We were married last year on their 33rd anniversary and they let us use their unity candle. It was a reminder to us of how long they have been married and how wonderful they are and what we have to look for.

3 comments:

Adam & Emily said...

Yay congrats on ya'lls anniversay! I miss you claire!!

Emily

R said...

Happy 1st anniversary, Mr. & Mrs. Lambert! We love you guys!

Claire said...

Thank you sweet friends! We love and miss you!